Getting Here & Around:
Montgomery County is easily accessible!
- By Car – major highways run throughout our county. Access us via I-95, I-495, I-200, I-270 and I-70
- By Air – We have three neighboring airports! Ronald Reagan Washington National (DCA) | Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) | Baltimore/Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport (BWI)
- By Train – 13 Red Line stations serve the county, all leading into Washington D.C. Amtrak is also accessible via the Rockville Metro Station
- By Bus – Our Metrobus system offers routes on every major thoroughfare. Vamoose Bus offers direct service to New York City from downtown Bethesda.
- By Water – White’s Ferry is the last ferry operating on the Potomac River. It connects Leesburg, Virginia to Montgomery County.