Looking for things to do this Spring and Summer season in Montgomery County?
Have fun and check out our bucket list and start crossing things off!
- Embrace your inner photographer at Brookside Gardens
- Take a ride at the carousel at Glen Echo Park
- Rock out to a free concert on Friday nights throughout the summer in Rockville Town Square
- Rent a paddle boat at the RIO Washingtonian Center lake front
- Take a hike up Sugarloaf Mountain and enjoy a glass of wine at Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyards
- Explore Go Ape treetop adventure, made up of 6 zip lines and the USA’s first skateboard zipline or visit the Adventure Park at Sandy Spring, the largest aerial forest adventure park in the nation!
- Grab your pup and head to Strut Your Mutt in Bethesda – May 16, 2015
- Kick off summer with the Memorial Day parade and other festivities in Rockville during the Hometown Holidays celebration – May 23, 2015
- Head to Great Falls and hike the Billy Goat Trail for spectacular views of the Potomac River
- Watch new documentary films at the annual AFI Docs Film Festival – June 17-21, 2015
- Satisfy your taste buds at the Taste of Wheaton – June 7, 2015
- Go fishing at Little Seneca Creek State Park
- Enjoy the outdoors and ride a bike along the C&O Canal
- Take a historical tour during Heritage Days – June 27-28, 2015
- Cool off at one of Montgomery County’s public swimming pools or at Splash Playground in Germantown
- Stop by Discovery Communications Headquarters and look up at Chompie! Join Discovery for Shark Week in Downtown Silver Spring for free Shark Week Screening! – July 10, 2015
- Don’t miss the annual Montgomery County Fair – August 14-22, 2015
- Have a photoshoot with the sunflowers at McKee-Beshers Wildlife Management Area in Poolesville (sunflowers are at their peak in August)