How to Get to Silver Spring, Maryland
Whether it’s by air, rail or car; getting here and around is easy!
Airport: From Dulles International Airport (IAD) it is a 50-minute drive, Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is a 40-minute drive, and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is about a 35-minute drive.
From Washington, DC:
- Driving: Silver Spring is a quick drive away, located just north of Washington, D.C
- Metrorail: Hop on the Red Line towards Glenmont and ride until you reach the Silver Spring station.
- I-95, I-270, and I-495 will be your main thoroughfare to get you in and around Montgomery County.
- Maryland is a HANDS-FREE state. You are prohibited from texting or using a cell phone while driving.
- The state of Maryland has a rigorous SPEED CAMERA program. Please pay attention to the posted speed signs and drive carefully.