Stella Barra’s artisanal pizzas are made with fresh, sustainable ingredients from local farmers markets. The ever-changing seasonal menu features Chef Jeff Mahin’s handcrafted pizzas topped with housemade ingredients alongside a selection of market-driven small plates, salads and sandwiches. The rustic yet modern dining room features a cement-topped, rectangular bar serving artful cocktails, as well as a diverse list of Italian wines. Pizza toppings range from prosciutto and egg to shaved mushroom to smoked bacon and can be served on a lighter “Thin Sin” pizza crust, or even gluten-free dough. Handcrafted breakfast items, fresh pastries and a selection of breads are available for carryout and the pastry market just outside the doors features a plethora of treats.
- Closest Metro Stop: White Flint Metro Station
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00pm Friday: 4:00pm-12:00am Saturday: 10:00am-12:00am Sunday: 10:00am-9:00pm Brunch Buffet: Saturday/Sunday 10:00am-2:00pm Happy Hour: Monday-Friday 4:00pm-6:00pm
- BWI Airport: 36 mi
- Dulles DCA Airport: 22 mi
- Dulles IAD Airport: 25 mi
- Walking Distance to Metro Stop: 5 minutes