The Bethesda Arts & Entertainment District and the Bethesda Urban Partnership will showcase the work of The Trawick Prize: Bethesda Contemporary Art Awards eight finalists in a group exhibition. The exhibit will be on display Sept. 6 – 30, 2017 at Gallery B located at 7700 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite E.
2017 Trawick Prize Finalists
• Cindy Cheng, Baltimore, MD
• Larry Cook, Landover Hills, MD
• Amy Finkelstein, Takoma Park, MD
• Helen Glazer, Owings Mills, MD
• Giulia Livi, Baltimore, MD
• Michele Montalbano, Burke, VA
• Ben Piwowar, Baltimore, MD
• Renée Rendine, Towson, MD
The Best in Show, first place winner will be awarded $10,000; second place will be honored with $2,000 and third place will be awarded $1,000.
The public opening reception will be held Friday, September 8 from 6-8pm. Gallery hours for the duration of the exhibit are Wednesday through Saturday, 12 – 6pm.