Become our partner to promote your business here in Montgomery County, Maryland!
The mission of Visit Montgomery is to enthusiastically promote, market and sell Montgomery County, Maryland as a destination for meetings, conventions and individual travelers, fostering economic development and benefiting and supporting members and the overall business community. It is our goal to show leadership and be regarded as a quality organization of experts and advocates of its members, partnering with local, county and state organizations and government officials in an effort to further these goals.
Visit Montgomery is a membership-based organization.
Our organization strives to support local businesses by providing marketing, promotional and sales activities. A partnership with us gives your business the visibility, tools, resources and connections to capture your share of the tourism dollars spent in the county.
As a partner you will receive:
- Group sales leads (meetings, weddings, sports, etc)
- Opportunity to join sales team at trade shows and conventions
- Invitation to attend CVB networking events
- Free business listing in the official visitor guide
- Opportunity to advertise on VisitMontgomery.com, and the Visitor and Meeting Planner Guide at a reduced rate
- Access to member portal on website to edit your business’s listing
- Access to post events, deals and coupons on website
- Trip Advisor Ratings on your business listing
- Opportunity for website users to add your listing to their trip builder
- Receive CVB membership plaque
- Co-op advertising opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in FAM Tours and hosting travel writers
Click here to view our Board Retreat presentation.
Visit Montgomery runs on a fiscal calendar year: July 1 – June 30
Yearly partnership dues are dependent on your organization type.
Non Profit Partnership: $180
Business Partnership: $250
Hotel | Mall | Town Center Partnerships: $280 + 1.50 per room/store